Category : Education
Main Contractor for an Energy Upgrade / Disability Access System, which included CHP Installation PSCS, Mechanical Services, Builders Works, and full Electrical Services Installation for an existing sports complex.
The Services Installation included the following:
- 75KW Combined Heat & Power Unit
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Full mechanical upgrade works for the complex, which also included the installation of a 850kw Gas Boiler, 2 No 115kw Wall mounted Gas Boilers. Strip out old redundant boilers. Supply & Install 1 No 1000 Litre Calorifier, Insulate Pipe work in Main Hall.
- A complete new BMS System was installed as part of our contract.
- Builders Works. Install new concrete base to take 2 x new 8 tonne Gas Tanks c/w palisade fencing for protection of tanks, including all associated ground works to facilitate the installation of new underground gas lines. Install new container to house the 75KW Combined Heat & Power Unit. Engage the services of a crane operator to install the container in position.