This project consisted of the construction of a new Search and Rescue aircraft hangar and offices at Dublin airport.
Electrical installation included for new incoming ESB supply to the premises, new LV distribution system, new lighting and emergency lighting installation, new site lighting installation, new general services installation, new fire alarm installation, access control, and CCTV installation, and electrical works associated with mechanical installation. All electrical works associated with the mechanical installation and controls system were installed and co-ordinated with the mechanical contractor.
Scope of Works
Complete low voltage distribution system throughout complex
- Complete general lighting installation.
- Complete emergency lighting installation.
- Complete general services installations.
- Fire alarm system.
- Access Control Installation
- CCTV installation
- Electrical works associated with the mechanical plant.
- Lightning Protection